Directions from MS Office Help:
TO SAVE AS A VIDEO:
1. Create your presentation.
3. Save the presentation.
On the File
menu, click Save & Send.
5. Under Save & Send,
click Create a video.
6. To display all video quality and size options, under Create a video, click
the Computer & HD Displays down arrow.
7. Do one of the following:
· To create a video with very high quality, yet a large file size,
click Computer & HD Displays.
· To create a video with a moderate file size and medium quality,
click Internet & DVD.
· To create a video with the smallest file size, yet low quality,
click Portable Devices.
Tip You'll want to test these out to see which option
meets your needs.
Click the Don't
Use Recorded Timings and Narrations down arrow and then, do one of the following:
If you did not record and time voice
narration and laser pointer movements , click Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narration.
Tip The default
time spent on each slide is set to 5 seconds. To change that, to the right of Seconds to spend
on each slide, click the up arrow to increase, or the down arrow to decrease the seconds.
If you recorded and timed narration
and pointer movements , click Use Recorded Timings and Narrations.
9. Click Create Video.
10. In the File name box, enter a file name for
the video, browse for folder that will contain this file, and then click Save. You
can track the progress of the video creation by looking at the status bar at the bottom of your screen. The video creation
process can take up to several hours depending on the length of the video and the complexity of the presentation.
Tip For longer
videos, you can set it up so that they create overnight. That way, they’ll be ready for you the following morning.
To play your newly-created video,
go to the designated folder location, and then double-click the file.
RECORD –ADD AUDIO IN PPT: When you record a narration, you run through the presentation
and record each slide. You can pause and resume recording any time.
1. Ensure your microphone is set up and in working order prior
to recording your slide show.
On the Slide
Show tab, in the Set Up group, click Record
Slide Show .
Select one of the following:
Recording from Beginning
· Start Recording from Current Slide
In the Record
Slide Show dialog box, select the Narrations and laser pointer check box,
and if appropriate, select or deselect the Slide and animation timings check box.
Click Start Recording.
7. To end your slide show recording, right click the slide, and
then click End Show.
8. The recorded slide show timings are automatically saved and the slide show appears
in Slide Sorter view with timings beneath each slide.